Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summer

Summer is ending soon, but my summer life has just started!

Today I got to make two wishes, because I had two cakes! (even though only one cake had candles but still, thanks guys) I've never wished something like this before, but I really hope these wishes will come true.

Somehow I can't wait until school begins, I always love those new starts! But I know it's not going to be much different from other years...and we will get used to it pretty soon. But I just want to try out my new schedule...it's kind of amazing, in some ways. Hopefully I can actually focus on what I really need to accomplish this year and not my other interests. Only if I can have the determination to just persist in studying...then I can look back and be proud of my choices, and not to cry over the spilled milk.

Ah, I hope this is going to be a great year.

And happy birthday to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment